The Georgia Department of Human Services (DHS) Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) shoulders a great responsibility in bettering the lives of over 542,000 Georgia children. DCSS is the division within DHS that enhances the well-being of children by providing the following services:
- Locating alleged fathers and noncustodial parents
- Establishing paternity, when necessary
- Establishing child support orders
- Ensuring compliance of the court orders
- Modifying child support obligations, and
- Collecting and distributing child support payments
To Access the DCSS Intranet Page, please enter your SOG ID and password.